did you know?
- Reason for two different Nine Lives album covers:
The original album art aroused the anger of some Hindus, who felt the artwork, taken from Hindu imagery and altered by giving the dancing figure a cat's head, was offensive. The image depicts Lord Krishna with a cat's head dancing on the head of the snake demon Aghasura, a popular episode from Sagmeister's childhood. The band had been unaware of the source of the artwork, and the record company apologized, and changed the artwork to the revised version.
- Aerosmith have only one number 1 single: I Dont Want to Miss a Thing (1998).
- Aerosmith has made cameo appearances in "The Simpsons (1991)", "Wayne's World 2 (1994)" and "Be Cool (2005)"
- They also appeared in 1978's "Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Band" as the future villian band.
- Aerosmth was inducted into the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame in 2001 (inducted by Kid Rock).
- They have their own Roller Coaster at Disney's Hollywood Studios in Orlando Florida called " The Rockin Roller Coaster".
- Ray Tabano (original member of the band) designed the famed Aerosmith wings logo.
- Aerosmith is the first band, who were allowed to sign in on the walk of fame.
- Brad Whitford's first gig with Aerosmith was at The Savage Beast in Vermont.
if you notice errors or have some fun facts that you think should be here notify the webmaster